Now even easier to see and hear. The MA-2 is the new must-have metronome for orchestral instruments.
The MA-1, a compact card-type electronic metronome, has been further improved. The MA-2 is an indispensable unit for rhythm training, and solidly covers the functions of a metronome. In addition to basic functionality, such a wide tempo range, and a generous number of beats and rhythm patterns, it also provides user-friendly features including an improved display, a loud, crisp sound, and additional functions such as a newly provided "timer mode." Choose from two different vivid and stylish color schemes for the body: blue and black, or a black and red.
- Tempo Range: 30 bpm to 252 bpm
- Tempo Setting: PENDULUM step, FULL step, TAP tempo
- Beat Range: 0-9 beats
- Rhythms: Quarter notes, eighth notes, triplets (straight triplets, triplets with inner beat omitted, triplets with the third beat omitted), sixteenth notes (quadruplets with middle beats omitted, quadruplets with the third and fourth beats omitted)
- Tempo Accuracy: +/- 0.02%
- Reference Tone: C4 (261.63 Hz) to B4 (493.88 Hz) 1 octave
- Calibration Range: A4 = 410 Hz to 480 Hz (unit: 1 Hz)
- Tone Accuracy: Under 1 cent
- Connections: Headphones jack (3.5mm stereo mini jack)
- Power Supply: Two AAA batteries, 3V