The red safety rings on the feet add a touch of visibility in a dark room or venue to reduce the risk of tripping. Simply remove the rings for a sleek and more subtle presentation.
The fully collapsible, tripod base design makes setup easy. When storage space is minimal simply fold all three legs into a cylinder shape.
The easy-grip, height adjustment tension knob allows you to quickly loosen, adjust the height to the perfect setting, and tighten in place with a simple twist of the wrist.
A wide perforated tray allows plenty of room for full size sheet music and portfolios. The integrated lip across the bottom keeps everything in place during your performance.
The tray easily adjusts and stays in place at the perfect viewing angle. The attachment bracket with dual-secure knobs locks it down tight.
- Frameworks Series Lightweight Sheet Music Stand
- Compact, Collapsible Tripod Base Design
- Easy-Grip Tension Knob Height Adjustment
- 18.75" Perforated Sheet Music / Portfolio Tray
- Maximum Height of 45"
- Removable, Red, Anti-Trip Safety Rings on Feet