It All Starts Here
When it was introduced in 1966, the FG proved that a great acoustic guitar doesn't have to cost a fortune. With a focus on great playability, musical tone and outstanding build quality, the original FG180 became a classic. Now, 50 years since the introduction of FG acoustics, its tone is better than ever, so no matter where you are on your musical journey, it all starts here!
This all-mahogany FS has a warm, woody design to match the distinctive richness in the middle frequencies. Its small body is perfect for intermediate- to upper-level, fingerpicking-style players.
- Concert (Small) Body
- Solid Mahogany Top
- Mahogany Back & Sides
- Nato Neck Material
- Rosewood Fingerboard & Bridge
- Urea Nut & Saddle
- Black ABS with White Dot Bridge Pins
- Die-Cast Chrome (TM29T) Tuners
- Mahogany + Cream Body Binding
- Abalone w/ Black + White Sound Hole Inlay
- Tortoise Pattern Pickguard
- Gloss Body Finish
- Matte Neck Finish