ELEMENTS OF TONE
Inspired by Japanese minimalism and stripped to the essentials, Revstar Element offers powerful tone, practical versatility, and bold finishes to match your sound and style.
CHAMBERED BODY WITH ACOUSTIC DESIGN
Revstar Element guitars feature chambered bodies designed to sculpt tone and reduce weight, providing a clear, full sound and comfortable playing experience.
The push/pull Tone control activates the Dry Switch high-pass filter for brighter tones without the added noise or power drop of conventional coil splits.
The RSE20 features five café racer inspired finish options, a chambered body, dual Alnico V humbuckers, and a push/pull Dry Switch high-pass filter for additional tonal versatility.
- Set-In Construction
- Chambered Mahogany Body
- Gloss Polyurethane Body Finish
- 3-Piece Mahogany Neck
- Satin Polyurethane Neck Finish
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Jumbo Fretwire
- PPS Nut Materials
- VH3n: Humbucker / Alnico V Neck Pickup
- VH3b: Humbucker / Alnico V Bridge Pickup
- Master Volume, Master Tone (Push-Pull "Dry Switch")
- 3-Position Lever Pickup Switch
- Tune-O-Matic Bridge
- Stopbar Tailpiece
- Die-Cast Tuners
- 3-Ply Cream Pickguard
- Elixir NANOWEB Light (10-46) Strings